Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Trying to keep up with this....

So, I want to try to update this a little more often than I have been. Once every 3 or 4 months is not going to cut it.

Right now, I'm watching Alice sitting in her bouncer, with a blanket that she pulled up under her chin, while watching Doc McStuffins and drinking from her sippy cup. Where has the time gone. She is growing up so fast. I feel like I haven't been able to spend the type of time with her that I want. I've decided that now that she is a little older and can do more stuff, it's time to start doing some crafts with her. My goal for this week is to do a print with her feet and make it into some type of drawing...a butterfly or something. I want to get more pics of these things so that she has these when she gets older. There aren't many pics of me when I was a baby and I always wished there were more. Not to say I don't have a gazillion pics of Alice,  but I want more than just her sitting in her bouncer.

She was babbling when I took this pic. Lol.

It's been hard this winter. I've wanted to go outside with her and the weather has just not allowed that. Now that spring is around the corner, I feel like it opens a door to so many activities we can do together. We are planning to go camping with my husband's parents and brother on Memorial Day weekend. I think that will be awesome! I can't wait.

I've started "shopping" for Alice's birthday this summer. I've been looking online and saving things I find that would be great for the party. We are doing a strawberry theme. My husband calls her "Ichigo" which means strawberry in Japanese. He's been studying Japanese for about 2 1/2 years. We started calling her this when I was still pregnant with her and it stuck. We actually brought her home from the hospital in a strawberry outfit.

She wasn't happy here.

Anyway, I'm trying to get a bunch of craft ideas for little ones so that I can do more with her. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

~Mrs. C.


No comments:

Post a Comment